8 d

A 56 pack of condoms came up missing and you and your husband never ever use condoms between you two?

TheNikJamJessProject
What would you do? What would you think? Would you leave immediately or wait to see what happened to them, if you ever get a blessing of an answer at all? My husband and I have 3some occasionally. I kept count of the condoms just because. And 2 weeks ago when I was looking in our adult toy chest, I had noticed they were still there. And last night, we finally found a third girl that was up for it and my husband starts looking for them, can't find them and automatically starts blaming me. What would you do?
3
1