4 d

Why are you/people homosexual?

NotKrispy
Is it really just because your attracted to the same sex or is there something that has led to you having the feelings you do? Wether it was growing up around the opposite sex, or even a relationship you had which started those feelings for you?

Not trying to delegitimize anyone's sexuality or whatever. But I just wonder if homosexuality has a legitimate cause or origin. I've noticed a lot of gay guys have single parents, or have had abusive parents. And then I've also seen someone who had one of those circumstances seduce their friend into a relationship and then they started identifying as lesbian as well. Regardless of likely never thinking they were lesbian or gay before. It was their friend who "Made them gay". I hope y'all understand and look forward to seeing your answers. The question is Why are you/people homosexual?
Why are you/people homosexual?
2
7