2 mo

Would it bother you to have your girlfriend's bed in a guest bedroom that you know she slept with 7 other guys on before you?

Coolflow9
When I ended my last relationship I happened to need a new bed so nobody has ever been in my bed except for her and that's the bed we sleep on since it's a king bed. When we moved in together we put her bed in one of the guest bedrooms, but knowing her past and that she slept with 6 different guys in 18 months before me on her bed I just can't help but think of that every time I walk into the guest bedroom. I haven't said anything to her about it, but she knows I would never sleep on that bed again because I'm not real proud of her past and neither is she either.

Would you be bothered having your partners old bed that they had sex with other people on in your current house even if its not the bed you currently sleep on? Just trying to see if I'm the only one that has an issue with this here.
1
2