1 mo

Who all canceled NetFlix because of the Cuties movie? I know I did, how bout you?

Anonymous
Basically there is this test called the DOST test.. Its used to determine if a piece of media meets the criteria of an illegal kind of porn.. And let me tell you Cuties hits ALL of them

In order to better determine whether a visual depiction of a minor constitutes a "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area" under 18 U. S. C. § 2256(2)(B), the court developed six criteria. Not all of the criteria need to be met, nor are other criteria necessarily excluded in this test.[1][2][3] For example, in United States v. Johnson, three Dost factors (sexually suggestive setting, inappropriate attire or unnatural poses, and a suggestion of sexual coyness) were absent from the videos taken by the defendant, but the Eighth Circuit ruled that a reasonable jury could still find that he had acted lasciviously.[4]

1. Whether the focal point of the visual depiction is on the child's genitalia or pubic area.
2. Whether the setting of the visual depiction is sexually suggestive, i. e., in a place or pose generally associated with sexual activity.
3. Whether the child is depicted in an unnatural pose, or in inappropriate attire, considering the age of the child.
4. Whether the child is fully or partially clothed, or nude.
5. Whether the visual depiction suggests sexual coyness or a willingness to engage in sexual activity.
6. Whether the visual depiction is intended or designed to elicit a sexual response in the viewer.

I have not seen all of the movie, just clips, and what i have seen is enough to cancel my membership to netflix and honestly suggest others do the same..
Yes i did the right thing and canceled.
No i did not, i am perfectly fine with pedo bait.
GirlGuy
1
2