8 d

Guys, I tell guys I dont like all the bs that comes with relationships? What do you think?

Anonymous
I'm not a hoe, I just dont like the heartache and sadness. One heartbreak fucked me up so bad I fear another relationship or commitment, because I don't want to lose myself again. I mean i lost myself and gave up on everything. For the most part guys are cool with it but some still try to talk me into being in a relationship with them. Im not budging I ignore my sexual needs. What's your guys opinion?
8 d
Just a clearance guys. Im 24. I haven't had sex for 3 years. I've had a few crushes and 2 boyfriends since my heartbreak but I just couldn't catch any feelings for them, even with an open mind. A lot of guys will attempt to play me and that just discourages me more.. im to the point I just want a texting buddy, I dont even want to hang out.
19