2 mo

Too Religious and conservative people are sexually frustrated? Agree or disagree?

Anonymous
Because many religious people like Christian or Muslims are taught that sex is a bad thing they put so many restrictions and condition for sex. But they forget the fact that they're human and when they hit puberty they will feel the urge. But Islam and Christianity say you can't even masturbate. And being a Christian myself I have masturbated many times. I regret nothing! So these type of people who act so religious but deep inside they do want sexual pleasure.

And satisfy themselves ( not fully though!) By bashing other who is having a wonderful sex life with multiple partners. They say shit like you're going to hell. You're a sinner, they sometimes comes to kill you.
Agree
Disagree
GirlGuy
0
1