2 mo

Do you think cheating is justified in a sexless relationship or marriage?

Finchie40
Most girls I have met after my divorce that lied about being in a relationship or married have confessed to me the only reason they did it was because their sex life sucked , their partner always denied them sex and they miss feeling desired and wanted. Guys go through this as well. So do you think cheating is justified in these circumstances? I can kind of see where their are coming from so I am 50/50 with this especially if you are fully invested into a relationship , you love your partner and you both use to have a lot of sex then all of a sudden the 1 partner just makes excuses to why they don’t want it anymore. You talk to them about it and still nothing changes , you don’t want to hurt their feelings so you meet someone else to fulfill your needs. So I am kind of 50/50 with this especially nowadays considering every girl I talk to on Tinder wants to be paid for sex or erotic massages , which blows me away considering why is prostitution suddenly acceptable nowadays like WTF happened to this world? Part of me wants to go have sex with a married girl at least she doesn’t ask me to pay her lol , Most single girls I go for have a line of guys lined up so going for someone single nowadays is like playing the fucking lottery.. so you married girls that aren’t being fulfilled , Hit me up lol
8
6