2 mo

He wants to wait for sex?

Anonymous
We are both in our late 20s... I expected that we will do it on the 3rd date but he said he needed more time and maybe next time, which was fine so I said it is okay. It has been 6 weeks and still nothing and he still insists on needing more time, and saying maybe next time. I talked to him about and he said that he is stressed and wants to be on a 100% when we do it first as he is too fatigued.. Thing is he is very affectionate, he foreplays and he is always hard - yet nothing, always avoids the actual act. Everything else is awesome and If I am sure we are sexually compatible I am convinced he could be the one.. The only thing is that sex is extremely important to me as this is how I express my feelings and I am getting frustrated with the constant rejection, especially knowing that he has never waited that long in previous relationships. I spoke to him about it and he said just a little more and that was two weeks ago. I dont want to get attached and invest too much time if we are not compatible. And I am not sure I believe his reasons if I am honest - I am starting to think he just isn't a sexual person and sex is not important to him, which is a deal breaker to me.. Any advice should I wait, should I end it, should I put myself a deadlines of ending it if it doesn't happen by the 3rd month mark? Any thoughts on this from the guys? Is he bulshitting me and having other issue he is afraid to talk about?
He wants to wait for sex?
Add Opinion