2 mo

Hey girls? What would you do if you found out the your boyfriend likes to wear panties?

Anonymous
I've been wearing panties since I was 15. My girlfriend and I were at a party, we went out in the back yard to smoke a cigarette and make-out. Soon we both had our pants and underwear down. She was giving me a BJ. Then she told me to put her panties on and I did. We got dressed and went back inside. I got home that night still wearing her panties. I remember how excited they made me feel, that I was wearing something that had been so close to her all important parts. That weekend I rode my bicycle to Roses and bought 5 panties. I now have over 100 pair and always wear them and wash them by hand. That's all I wear, no bras or dresses. Just panties.
3
1