1 mo

What do you think about illegal porn videos on pornhub?

hi_it_is_me123
I can't understand how a person watches porn on pornhub or other porn sites althouh he/she knows that porn is one of the main reasons why sex traficking exists. I mean so many illegal porn videos are on the internet and the more you watch, the more victims get kidnapped and get exposed on the internet. Pornhub dont give a shit about the victims. It is difficult to know whether the girls give their consent or not or whether they are pressured and blackmailed to do it. Rose kalemba was raped when she was 14 and her rape was filmed and uploaded on pornhub for example. I personally think people who watch porn support sex traficking indirectly. Is your sexual pleasure more important than the girls who get raped?

Source:
exoduscry.com/.../
https://youtu.be/pIxdnnxqK6o
1 mo
Look at the triggered male opinion givers who can't accept that pornhub and other sites contain illegal porn. Rose kambela is an example. Link is above. Does not matter if you know it is legal or not. What you should know is there is a possibilty it is illegal. How can a sane person watch porn that can be illegal.
1 mo
I mean there should way stricter legislations and laws that make sure it is fully consensual and legal. I dont know if you know it is 100% legal and consensual then it is ok but it is difficult to know that
11
1