1 mo

Is their any advantage of the opposite gender that you would like to have for yourself?

MCheetah
Is there anything that women have a much easier time with or a greater advantage in, that you would prefer to have as a man? Or vice versa?

Maybe being bigger and stronger and not getting periods? Or being more socially desired, having better orgasms, or the ability to birth children?
Personally, I'd love women's sexuality and super-easy ability to get a partner. Also the fact that women can wear virtually anything, but men's wardrobe choices are extremely limited. I guess the one pseudo-advantage is that men can go topless in public, but that honestly only applies to attractive/ripped men, and personally I hate that and find it disgusting, so would never do that anyway.
1 mo
*THERE
Sorry for the typo.
3
5