1 mo

Do you think he just wanted sex from me?

xxochloxxo
I’m not the type to put the blame all on him at all it’s my fault too. I found this guy on tinder and when I swiped for him I was pretty drunk but I was glad I did. I didn’t realise until within 2 weeks off talking to him that he put in his bio ‘not for serious’. After this I know it sounds stupid but I genuinely thought I changed his mind since we got along so well over phone and text. He took me out on a few dates and it went really well. After a month I slept with him.

It was really good but I just wanted to cry afterwards because usually this is all people want from me. Since I waited till after 4 dates though I thought it was accecpt able. We spoken about it afterwards and he said how good I was and how much of a freak I was and he said ‘I’ve been wanting to do that since the start I just waisted so it felt better’ which kinda upset me since I felt this was all an act.

I asked him to hang out this week and I do know he has honestly been busy so I offered to reschedule the date a few times but he just said he’s so busy and he barley has any free time in the week anymore. I do believe him since he’s been posting him at work till so late. Although This lead me to ask him if he wanted anything more since he said he has no time. He told me that me and him are just fun but I would consider it something serious if I was more free and I just agreed and said okay let’s just enjoy ourselves then and see what comes out of it. I messaged him yesterday after a week asking how he was and he hasn’t even responded yet. It hurts because I genuinely like him. I have a connection with him. Im so picky with people but I really like him. Do you think he just wanted sex? Shall I just accecpt this and move on. Thanks 😊
1 mo
I forgot to mention that always says how funny I am and how he likes being around me and spends loads of days with me. When we would hang out he’d spend the whole night with me and never leave. We spent 3 days together in a row and he said how much he missed me. I do know that he is scared though of commitment and he always puts things up about how he dosent put his trust in people.
11
1