2 mo

My friend was sexually used but I think it was her fault?

Anonymous
She is only 16 but has always been a naive, good, quiet girl. Last year she lost virginity to a guy who was 18 at the time. He wasn't the bad guy, he was the one who helped her get over her social anxiety, took her with him at the parties and really tried to make her love herself. At the time he was doing drugs really hard and his girlfriend dumped him. Anyway my friend was madly in love with him and still is. On Friday they met again by coincidence and they had sex again ( she hasn't slept with any other guy, just with him) but the next morning he felt really guilty and told her he loves his girlfriend and he slept with her just because he wanted to feel masculine.( his girlfriend is very dominating and controlling). Then he begged my friend to forgive him, that he loves her tender and girly personality and will always do, but he cannot love her.

She keeps telling me he used her, but I fell it was her fault. What is your opinion?
8
1