2 mo

What’s the difference between a straight mans mentality and a gay woman’s mentality?

Anonymous
I know that sounds like the beginning of a bad joke and please excuse my ignorance but it’s a genuine curiosity. As far as dating and sexual attraction what’s the difference between how either party goes about it? Do you think there is one? I guess I’m asking because I’m a woman and I have a crush on a woman for the first time. Men to me, are typically very easy to read when they are interested. Maybe I feel that way because I’m used to dealing with that but I don’t know how you can tell if a woman is flirting or interested. I don’t think a woman has ever found me sexually attractive but at the same time I wouldn’t know if she did. Do gay women get turned on by the same thing a straight guy would? Etc. I apologize if this is a dumb question. Please be kind lol
2
1