25 d

He mentioned a Threesome?

CuteBarbielovexx
I know I have brought up the topic of my boyfriend many times. A while ago we where drinking together and I mentioned to him that I find girls attractive, he then went on to ask me if I would be interested in a threesome. I told him I wasn’t and he continued to tell me how he would love to and it’s “any mans dream”. Maybe this is ok for a single man but as a man in a long term relationship I would of hoped he thought different. I can’t imagine my another girl enjoying my boyfriend in front of me. I give him plenty of sex, keep it sexy and always try to fill his fantasies but this one I just can’t! This makes me upset that he wants to sleep with another woman. opinions?
25 d
To all of the answers, I would like to add that me liking girls shouldn’t add to this. I think girls are beautiful but I don’t desire to have sex with them because I am in a monogamous relationship, I only have eyes for him, male or female doesn’t matter. Just because a women like men does that mean they want a threesome with 2 men? No I want only my man no others. I am not interested in sharing him nor am I interested in sleeping with another person regardless of gender ! Thanks
25 d
Also I want to add he is protective over me and if I expressed any interest in another man he would dump me on the spot and I would be history. If we was to have a threesome he would like FMF and us both doing stuff for him and not to each other as I don’t think he would be happy to see me being pleased by another person. He also doesn’t eat pussy and lasts less than 2 minutes so I don’t know why he thinks he could have 2 beautiful women who are down for a threesome lol. fantasies I suppose
He mentioned a Threesome?
19
1