1 mo

Have you ever had sex with a friend or acquaintance simply because you felt sorry for them?

OlderAndWiser u
By asking this question, I am not suggesting that anyone should engage in sympathy sex. I am merely asking, for discussion purposes, whether you have ever given or received sex from a friend simply because they felt sorry for you. Maybe they felt sorry because you were still a virgin at age 27. Maybe they felt sorry because you're really a great person but you look like the north end of a southbound mule.

I suspect most people have never done this. I haven't. I have never given anyone sex out of sympathy for them, and I don't think I ever received sex from someone simply because they felt sorry for me. If you have participated in this, can yo please comment on the circumstances and whether there were any long term consequences to having sympathy sex with a friend.
I have never had sex.
I have never been the donor or recipient of sympathy sex.
I have been the recipient of sympathy sex.
Vote C
I have given someone else sympathy sex.
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
18