22 d

Men how do you feel and react or how would you feel and think you would react if a woman SCREAMS your FULL name in ecstasy?

meetkitty123
Ilude a caption for your image…
Ilude a caption for your image…
😈πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆπŸ₯΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜

Comeon men! what would be your reaction to a woman screaming out your full name? Not talking about a pet name not talking about a nickname talking about your full name. And I am not talking about a whimper or a moan I am talking about bloody murder shatter glass screaming. So There would be absolutely no secret, no hiding that you got laid and everyone in your unit, apartment complex dorm or neighborhood will know what you were up to last night.

😈πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆπŸ₯΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜

Why I ask?

It happened to me. I was the screamer.
Normally my man will hush me as obviously we don't want to disturb anybody. But this last go around he didn't hush me at all! In fact I didn't even realize I was screaming his name or his full name... (And mind you it's not a short name it has multiple syllables) however I was not consciously aware of anything but what I was feeling. I hadn't even realize he himself had reached climax. It wasn't until I heard the dog howling outside our door that I became conscious, shy as F*#k, blushed and playfully wracked my laughing smug man on the arm while panting "You! You usually hush me!" All he did was laugh

😈πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆπŸ₯΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜
I would love it and double my efforts to make her scream louder!
I would Love it and chuckle smugly!
I would Love it but would make an attempt to hush her!
Vote C
I would feel a little self-conscious and gently cover her mouth with my lips or hand!
Vote D
GirlGuy
22 d
Ok 🤭 so I have received a few PMs asking if I used a picture of myself and/or If I was acting...

😊💋💝 🤔Maybe... Maybe not 🤷 😇😈😇

45
2