22 d

I feel gross, sexually and physically?

CuteBarbielovexx
This is a weird question. But I’m looking for some advice or maybe someone in a similar situation. I feel so gross every day, my face is ugly, My body isn’t attractive, I shower every day sometimes twice a day just incase I might smell. I can’t help feeling stupid for asking this. I just feel so alone. My boyfriend hates eating me out, and he doesn’t tough my vagina without me asking first, I feel like he is grossed out by my vagina. I’ve always been the ugly friend and my best friend has previously told me my “mouth grosses her out” . I’m tall and a UK10-12. I don’t look like other girls, I am disgusting. I tell people I feel insecure, my friends tell me I’m pretty, my family just laugh and say I look fine and my boyfriend says I’m gorgeous. I Know they lie to protect my feelings, I feel like I gross everyone out, especially with my vagina. I feel physically repulsive and I feel sorry for my boyfriend for having to be only with me. I’m so ashamed of my face and body. I never used to be as insecure as I have been in the last 5 years or so. I’m more looking for advice or a friend in this situation as I just want to talk to someone, Thankyou so much
Updates:
22 d
*he doesn’t touch my vagina not tough sorry for the typo
Add Opinion