23 d

How was your first shower with another person?

DizzyDesii
If you haven't experienced one, just say so. I had my first shower with my second boyfriend. We were both nervous as heck so he kept on his boxers and i wore my bra and panties. We tried making out and lmao we were freezing like fck because the water only really hit one person at a time. Then he slipped and almost pulled me down with him. But i threw my leg over his shoulder and caught on to the wall soapbar. Next thing i know, he's sliding my panties down one leg and sliding his tongue up the other. Hell yea he was totally eating me out lol. We’re clumsy fcks so i totally lost balance during the sensation. So now that i was down on the floor, he stood up and it was my turn haha. We ended up throwing our wet clothes onto the floor and i took it to the laundry room later on. Didn't realize my mom was gonna wash clothes that day, so I opened the bedroom door later that day to see our undies folded nicely together in the hallway. I was like ummm, did these fall out your suitcase? And My mom yells around the corner like β€œoh yea, i figured you two might want those back since i found em intertwined together.” Lmao most embarassing thing ever. I took off to tell her we didn't have sex but she didn't believe me πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ shit we didn't have actual sex tho until like a whole half year later.
#FeelFreeToList #ShowerTogether
23 d
Lmao all our freezing booties needed this right chea
cdn.shopify.com/.../...-showerhead-5_1800x1800.jpg
22 d
I just realized... so many of you are talking about washing eachothers back and stuff 🤣 me and my ex were the only idiots who didn't actually “shower” then. We were cleaning eachother with tongues 😂 i mean we took actual showers separately later that day but yea i realized we never actually washed anything the first time around. I much rather be licked clean anyways haha
82
20