28 d

If you had to pick a percentage when having a fun and flirty conversation with someone, how much sexual content is acceptable?

DavidFox
Aside from a minority of people most of us are sexual beings and like to discuss the topic. It can be fun to do this in a flirty way with someone else. But lots of times girls will complain that guys only focus on sex and don’t spend time on other topics of conversation. And I agree if someone strictly asks me sexual questions that gets boring because they don’t see me as a 3 dimensional person but rather as an object. So my question is when talking to someone are you comfortable with 25% of the conversation being sexual, 10% of it? And if they are being too sexual how do you let them know?
2
2