Is it fair that women are more likely to be ignored if bottomless or naked in public then guys are?

Samoht_Sirrom1
The only reason I didn't add topless is because it's still illegal in some states. However have you seen the newest adult video trend? A girl is walking down the street people are walking by she smile and waves, they wave back she keeps moving, then the reveal. she's been wearing Nothing but Body paint the entire time yet no one has noticed... How is that possible? Simple in this day and age men have been conditioned to "Keep your eyes up" don't stare at a woman don't gaze down her body from head to toe. "My face is up here". So unless a guy is breaking that new taboo he won't notice hard nipple (which can be passed off as a very tight shirt) or the crack of her ass (again passed off as super tight pants) or the very obvious outline of the vagina (which if layered enough can also to a point be hidden). Or (More commonly) if a woman goes commando with a skirt or mini skirt, even with breezes and gust of wind the typical guy will not the notice because that is no where near the eyes where they have been trained to look. Where as if a guy where to try this obviously the penis is a give away, even if secured to their body I'm sure a woman will notice quite quickly. Why's that though if they follow the same rules as guys they aren't looking down and thus shouldn't notice as long as he's not erect. Or a guy going commando while wearing a kilt. Unless you're going to tell me that no woman is going to be staring at the " man in a dress" let alone paying attention in case something "makes an appearance". In short I guess I want to know what everyone thinks about (what I consider, even if you don't think it is one) this double standard?
1
3