Who should be more sexually aggressive, men or women? Should women make the first move when it comes to sex?

friendlymbflirty
I was always taught that guys should initiate. That if a girl did, it meant she was "easy".

Personally, I like the guy to make the first move just because I like to be sure they're interested. I would hate to start initiating something and then have him be like whoa uh I just dont see you that way. I know that guys could feel the same, but I don't know, I guess I dont think about it.

I also could see the appeal of a girl making the first move. First, I guess it could be consider extremely 🔥. Second, no confusion for the guy. She wanted to have sex, she initiated it, I asked to be sure and followed her lead.

What do you think?
Men
Women
Who cares as long as it ends in sex. Details as to why below.
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
3