1 mo

How would you react to discovering a family member was obsessed with incest porn?

This question is mostly for girls bit feel free to chip in guys. Like it or not pornsites like pornhub contain a lot of incest fantasy porn. A quick glance of their channel rankings shows a large number of sites in their top twenty cater to this fantasy. Now past questions on GAG relating to incest tend to show most on here are against it.
But what if you discovered your father was looking at dad/daughter incest or your brothers was jerking off at night to brother/sister incest? Obviously they have an interest in that genre but would you feel threatened, at risk, perhaps creeped out would you just dismiss it as a harmless fantasy he'd never act out?
It would not bother me.
I would be creeped out knowing he's probably fantasizing about me
I would worry for my safety or that he might approach me for sex
Vote C
I'm a guy who's worried his sister/daughter might check his internet history, show me the results
Vote D
GirlGuy
16
1