27 d

Guys, do you prefer your woman in bikini panties, boy shorts, a thong, or something else?

OlderAndWiser u
When you are about to get "frisky" with a partner for the first time and she is undressing (or maybe you are undressing her,) what do you hope to see she is wearing for underwear? If your choice is something other than the choices listed, please explain in your comment.
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her wearing low rise bikini panties
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her wearing a thong
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her wearing hipster panties
Vote C
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her wearing granny panties
Vote D
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her wearing boy shorts
Vote E
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her going commando
Vote F
When she takes off her pants, I hope to see her wearing something else
Vote G
GirlGuy
27 d
If you want to know how girls answered this question about us guys:

Girls, do you prefer your man in briefs, boxers, or boxer briefs? ↗
60