2 mo

If you was seconds away from having an accident would you rather use the toilet in front of a stranger or just have the accident?

Anonymous
Because I was out shopping today and whatnot and with social distancing restrictions the queue for the toilets were long, luckily I had thought to queue for the family sized toilet as not many were queuing and just as I was about to go in this woman taps on my arm asking if she could use the family toilet with me as she was desperate. As soon as she sat down on the toilet, she was very apologetic and what not and was even trying to engage in small talk. I was just very shocked that a woman would let a random male stranger see her doing something intimate like having a wee. Only husbands usually get to see women use the toilet not strangers.
1
3