15 d

Are you afraid to admit that you are bi-curious, or are you really not and never have been?

laurieluvsit
Are there really people who are bi-curious but are afraid to admit it to even their closest friends? Have you ever been curious?

Growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area, I guess it is just easier to talk about stuff like that since it is so prevalent but I know in some parts of the world, not so much.

If you are curious, do you wish you had someone that you could feel free to talk with about it?

Please share your feelings pro or con but if you are anti-bi, be nice please. You are safe to admit your true feelings on this post either way :)
And let me know if you like any of these educational videos please...
A. No, I am totally straight and not even the least bit bi-curious and never have been
B. No, I am straight but did go through a bi-curious stage when I was younger but never acted on it
C. No, I am straight but did have a bi-curious experience once when I was younger and found out it wasn't for me
Vote C
D. Yes, I have had many bi-curious experiences in the past but still consider myself straight
Vote D
E. Yes, I am currently bi-curious but don't know how to go about satisfying my curiousity or maybe I am just too nervous about repercussions
Vote E
F. I am totally bi, or at least much of the time, and I love it
Vote F
G. OTHER, see comments below, or just open the "Seriously Bi-Curious, or Not" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
67
39