4 d

If you could change your age to any age you wanted, would you want to be younger or older? ... what age and why?

Or are you perfectly content with your age now?

If you would want to be younger again, would you want to know what you know now, or start again as naive as you were when you were that age? ... or did you know everything then? ... lol

If you want to be older, why?
If you could change your age to any age you wanted, would you want to be younger or older? ... what age and why?
A. Yes, I would love to be able to start all over as an infant again
Vote A
B. Yes, I would like to be elementary school age again
Vote B
C. I would like to be middle or high school age again
Vote C
D. I would love to be college age again
Vote D
E. I am perfectly happy with my age now!
Vote E
F. I would want to be older, or younger, than I am now
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "What Is The Perfect Age" survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion