2 mo

How important is it for you that your partner doesn't have sex with you on the first date? Do you care whether your partner is "easy" - if yes, why?

hi_it_is_me123
I know that some guys test girls to wait in order to make sure she is not "easy" which i think it is ridiculous. I mean she can sleep around or have sex on the first date with guys she is not into but make you wait when she dates you. So what is the point of this? I dont understand when guys say they dont like when girls play games with them but at the same time they do the same to girls. Further, guys also can't stand when girls make them wait? I dont understand. Do you want your potential girlfriend to wait or not? I swear i am happy that arrange marriages is such a thing in my culture and i dont have to deal with all this bullshit. I am kinda sorry for western women for this reason. Western women have to deal with crappy games when dating, have to wait 1000 years to marry and there are even men who dont let their girlfriend marry them and when they finally marry, they have struggle to have kids since their idiotic bfs make them wait 10000 years to marry and they are no longer at an age where it is healthy to get pregnant.
Yes, it is important that my potential partner waits to have sex and so dont have sex on the first date -why?
I dont care about it-why?
It is important that my potential partner have sex with me within a month or earlier-why?
Vote C
I dont believe in "being easy". So there is no such a thing as "being easy"
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
2 mo
Some guys say that men can't be easy since all men are easy (?). What does this mean? So men would have sex with any girl sex if they had the oppurtinity? For me this means he can't control his urges and dont have self-control. For me sex should happen between two people who love eachother. So when he has sex with everyone, he also does not respect his partner. Then there are sexually transmitted diseases. I dont judge promiscuos people-i just would not date/marry them.
2 mo
How many months ( or even years ) do you except your partner to wait? Do you also expect that from yourself? I mean do you also make it clear that you also want to wait in order to be not hypocritical and to prove that you are serious with your partner. I mean i don think a player (-gender does not matter-) would wait just for sex except he/she is cheating on you.
39
13