2 mo

Guys, if you just see a woman as someone to have sex with (early on) does that mean you don't really respect her regardless of what you say?

Anonymous
This guy, within a month of knowing, sort of propositioned by implying he was good in bed & had had flings, etc.

It was a wth moment because for
a) I don't act/dress provocatively so I gave no indication I'd even entertain the idea of sex with a relative stranger,
b) being a relatively confident woman I don't come across as someone who'd trade sex for don't know how to refer to it except "favours" (e. g. he puts in good word with a business owner he may know as a generic/basic example).
c) given a & b as I believe he's in a relation - and just looking for a casual hookup (seeing as he mentioned flings) - I'd be even less interested

I found it mildly offensive. So that when he tried winning favor it just didn't really hit any I don't know "key"/"interest".
No, Don't Really Respect Her
Yes, Could Really Respect Her - Just Thinking with Dick not Head
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
2 mo
Okay so he only mentioned this sexual bit once. And then tried to curry favour. But due to the nature of his commentary my "back was up" and he didn't really do himself any good until later on when made very obvious (a friend said he really, really likes you as example).
2 mo
I see a lot of guys are mentioning respect. This guy is to my knowledge in a relationship so how's he being respectful? To myself or his possible woman
37