6 d

If a girl doesn't like the taste of cum, are other ways of satisfying the partner?

Anonymous
So I'm at the very start if my sexual journey with my first boyfriend and he is an amazing guy. He gives me all the time I need to explore things and doesn't rush about bj's which is a gift.

Eventually I felt comfortable in giving him a bj. The first time I gave him head was very weird for me though. I didn't expect it to taste so weird. It wasn't awful though but I realised I could not stick it in my mojth for too long because I would throw up at some point.

I thought it's because it's all new for me and I have time to figure things out. The next few times haven't been better though, he once came in my mouth and I could not swallow it and I ended up almost throwing up.

I know giving a handjob can be an option but it's become boring for me, I like giving bj's but the taste is just a huge boundry for me and I'm asking myself if there's other options on how to satisfy him in the foreplay.

I am not 100% sure but my boyfriend could be the problem too since he doesn't have a varied diet but yes, I could talk with him about this but otherwise it's probably a me-problem.
10
0