9 d

I got into a physical fight with my 18 year old cousin for trying to steal my man , Why is she pressing charges?

Anonymous
First of all my 18 year old cousin was flirting with my 28 year old husband not too long ago she kept on dancing on the dance floor at a family's wedding and made eye contact with my husband so did my husband I got so fed up with this BS this morning I was at the kitchen helping out my mom get the food ready for a family gathering when I cut my 18 year old cousin sitting on top of my husband lap I went off on her I pulled her hair and it got down and things got really really that I pulled her hair I punched her and I got we got into a physical fight the both of us my cousin and I know her 52 year old mom wants to press charges on me for beating the crap out of that f****** 18 year old brat trying to steal my man. My aunt should have taught her how to be a lady and not be a s***. Now my aunt wishes to press charges against me and my husband is calling me a Karen. Why? And do not come up to me saying that I'm the jealous one and that I'm insecure about my age.
8
3