8 d

Is important to masturbate yourself at least once in life?

Rei02
I know it sounds pretty weird, specially from a grown up woman. Yeah, I am a Miss Prudish, but my sexual life hasn't been very exciting like the average, but there has been a time in my life where I got inmersed in romantic hentai and excited me but I didn't need to go to masturbate myself. The porn, well that's not for me because I don't get excited like with hentai.

I got two emotional relationships and some kind of one night stand in life, but I only got maximun to finger penetration, and with the one night stand, my body felt good, but the dude was very rude and seemed to want to dominate. The two relationships didn't reached there, but I wanted to reach more with them, unfortunately, things didn't work out, they didn't want something deeper, and I felt that they were scared from me.

I have been single for five years, and I am somehow a virgin (I only reached to finger penetration and oral sex), I don't feel the need to satisfy sexual needs, but my therapist told me that I need to pay attention to that part of myself, how?, he told me that I need to learn how to masturbate myself and seeing it not a sin. And he told me that because I told him that I am worried about my sex organs health, that I got a cyst detected and my period hasn't come yet after more than a month. (and I haven't had sex so..)

I am not pretty sure about it, because I don't feel that I need it in life right now, what do you think?
14
4