8 d

I feel like I can concentrate more when talking to a woman with small breasts. Am I the only guy that feels the same way?

If a woman has small breasts, or not-large breasts, like a C cup or less, then I feel like I can respect them more and just see them as an equal or just another human being. Where as, if I talk to a woman with large breasts (or a large-sized butt), then I feel like I'm sexually aroused by them, and sex is on my mind, and I can't just focus on what they're saying without the idea that I want to sleep with them in the back of my mind, distracting me. In other words, anytime I see a girl with big breasts, a big booty, etc, part of me is always going to be distracted by sex, making it harder for me to focus on them and what they're saying or take them fully serious. Am I the only one who feels like this?

I posted this in Reddit in the past and was implied to be the worst person alive, with one telling me to "eat sh*t and die" and being "a lowlife piece of sh*t." But it's not my fault I'm heterosexual and like and can appreciate a great female body from time to time. I can't "cut off" being attracted to women and go into Asexual Mode.

I know this site isn't full of immature, self-righteous SJW Progressive dipsh*ts like Reddit is packed to the brim of, so I can get a more normal response here. Is this "a bad thing"?
3
3