4 d

I caught my girlfriend looking at a picture of my brother during sex , any advice?

Ricosuave47
(I posted this before and it was late so I was seeing if I could get more answers if I posted it during the day) Okay so i know this story is ****** up but just try to bare with me please. Okay so me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years and recently I have gotten into the cuckold fantasy, I told her about it but she wasn’t interested at all so I backed off. Well fast forward I start showing her porn while we have sex cause she admitted to being turned on by one I played so it really spiced up our sex life. also recently I caught her having a whole fake Instagram account and she said that it was just to stalk me , well I believed her because I trust her but I saw she liked a lot of my brothers pictures , she said she only did it to not look like a fake account and to see what I was doing. One day We were having sex and instead of putting porn I played a new song me and my brother made and on the cover it’s a picture of my brother and I swear I caught her looking over the blanket at the phone and then putting her head on my shoulder to imagine him. It felt weird tbh... 2 minutes later she orgasms hard. She also doesn’t like his girlfriend which is weird too. Does my girlfriend like my brother? And should I be worried? Me and my girlfriend are 18 and my brother is 20 we are both skinny with some muscle but he has more of a build I’m tall and skinny I honestly felt like she expected it to be porn when she looked at the phone but saw my brother and got really turned on from what I could tell. I know I’m a idiot show mercy for me I just need some advice should I worry about this?
3
7