7 d

I've been watching ONLY doggystyle porn during "playtime" to train myself to be aroused by it. Will it work?

I am a heterosexual male. My favorite position is missionary. Missionary is pretty much the only position I can orgasm to.

Whenever I am with a woman during sex and we start doing doggystyle, I start to go flaccid and lose my erection. The same is true of blow jobs.

Why is this the case?

Because women enjoy doggystyle so much I have started masturbating to doggystyle porn. I hope that by having orgasms on my own to doggystyle porn I might enjoy it in real life. I just want to really satisfy any partner that I am with. I have had a number of partners who liked doggy style.

I believe part of it is because I am 8 inches and in the past that has been a problem during doggy style. but at the same time after starting slow they beg for a larger size in that position. But on a personal note I prefer intimacy and that is why I favor missionary.
Yes. If you watch doggystyle porn when you didn't like it before, then having an orgasm to that position consistently will train you in a real stiuation
No. You like what you like.
GirlGuy
4
3