2 mo

Can I demand sex from my "ex" just because we are single and compatible?

We couldn't make a relationship work but sex was always AMAZING, plus he always cuddles before and after everytime. So now that we are both single... We tried a few times but he didn't want it bc he was afraid I'd catch feelings again and I'd feel used blah blah blah... But now I know what I want, I have it clear: just sex when my body needs it. So... why not give it a shot at least at that? Am I being whory? I mean, there's trust and intimacy already... My plan is to meet up and tease him verbally and physically, make him want it. I don't want him to feel forced to anything of course, but I hope he accepts and agrees to fuck a few times a week... That would be so good on these trying times!
2 mo
I appreciate your comments. Indeed, I used the wrong word, I didn't mean "demand" as "give it to me now bc you owe me". I just want to feed that vital need when my body needs, I'll make sure to remind him how good we were. And I am all against feelings rn bc it didn't work too many times, I've burnt myself enough lol
14
2