2 mo

What do you think about some people who call unshaven women lazy, gross, unhygienic or dirty c*** but dont say the same thing about unshaven men?

Anonymous
Why does it bothers you so much to the point that you bodyshame aka bully non shaven women and men who prefere hairy women? I am really really sorry for asking another similar question but i still want to remain on this topic. I just realize that so many people think that women who dont shave are lazy and have poor hygiene but dont say the same thing about unshaven men. It is ok if you dont like bodyhair but hating/bodyshamig on someone due to bodyhair is not ok.
I hate women with bodyhair and they deserve all the hate. -Why?
I dont care about unshaven women (/men) but i personally prefere shaven women/men
I dont mind bodyhair
Vote C
I even like/prefere bodyhair
Vote D
I only like bodyhair on some areas
Vote E
Other
Vote F
GirlGuy
2 mo
Ugh. I think i will delete this question... sorry for annoying you guys.
7
2