1 mo

BBC is so annoying, seriously is anyone actually bothered by the original lyrics to fairytale newyork?

19magic
Like seriously, all BBC seems to like doing, along with the rest of our country, is to erase history. What a joke UK is becoming urgh.

Anyway the lyrics in question is:
Your a bum, your a punk,
Your an old slut on junk, laying there almost dead on that drip in that bed,
You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse, I hope God its our last

I always thought this song is extremely magical and shows the true colours of a relationship, its not all sunshine and rainbows, people do argue, and it normally all comes out in a big argument at Christmas. But in the end they still love and care about each other. It's been my favourite Christmas song for years, over a decade even, and now words are being changed because people are too uppity about themselves
The lyrics don't bother me
The lyrics does bother me
GirlGuy
1 mo
In case anyone doesn't know slut is silenced and you cheap lousy faggot is now your cheap and your haggard
1 mo
With BBC standing for British broadcasting corporation and not something sexual lol
11
0