2 mo

I gave the guy I was dating blue balls and he got angry and walked out. Am I in the wrong or is he rude (please see details)?

Anonymous
I (25, f) had this guy (29) who was mentoring me in business. I found him extremely hot so I was happy to know he liked me. He asked to come and see me but he lives two hours away so he also asked if he could sleep over. Out of respect I thought sure why not, it’s a far drive. I made it a point to let him know he could stay on the couch in the living room so he could get the hint it’s not a dick appointment. When he came over we started watching a movie and then 15 minutes in we were kissing. He was being pretty intense so I’d say slow down let’s watch the movie, he’d slow down for for a bit but we were both really into it so we carried on making out - then he again progressed it, trying to finger me and then I gave in and I was pretty turned onn but things were moving way too fast. I ended up giving him a handjob as well because I felt like I had to now at this point where he’s been fingering me for ages, and then he gave me oral for like 5 mins. He tried to put his dick in me several times which again I told him no I’m not ready for that. Then he asked me for a blowjob and he was saying he can’t cum from a hand job (I tried it wasn’t working lol). I actually though we would get to know each other so again I told him no several times to which he kept asking why why, things are moving too fast didn’t seem good enough. He got upset and was ready to storm out the house and he was like you gave me blue balls, you don’t know how that feels for a guy. I was surprised that he was that upset and as he was leaving he’d calmed down so he came back inside the door started kissing me, which I kissed him back against the wall, then he pulled my trousers down and tried to put his dick inside me and then I again pulled away and this time he got angry was like what’s wrong with you, then he stormed out and he was gone.. so he didn’t sleep over after all. I was turned on but just didn’t want to do all that so quickly! Am I in the wrong, is this how men think?
18
6