1 mo

Ellen Page. Now that she's a Hetrosexual man does it make me one of the gays for wanting to smash her box?

White_King2000
Well first she choose to be a lesbian and now she's choosing to identify as a man Can't work out if its a mental health crisis or a PR attempt.
I wonder if "he" now a straight man or a gay man if she does it with a dude. Very confusing.
All I know is that she is pretty and has lovely little pert tits and I would Smash her back doors in.
Ellen Page. Now that shes a Hetrosexual man does it make me one of the gays for wanting to smash her box?
Yes you Gay, she's a dude now. She even walks, talks acts like a man
No she's a hetrosexual dude trapped in a sexy woman's body
No she will always be a woman regardless of what she idenyifies or cosmetic surgery she gets or hormones she takes until they can rewrite DNA in adults
Vote C
I dont know
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
We all agree that HE is both stunning and brave 🍆
1 mo
So gay for that ass
12
46