1 mo

Which feels better for you— the thrust up or the bounce down?

I’m not a fan of doggy/taking it from behind because it lacks flexibility. I wanna makeout and occasionally look eachother. Yea thats possible if i turn my head up and he leans down. Yea its possible if we do it in front of a mirror, but its just not the same for me. I also hate missionary cause its so simple and suffocating. No matter how skinny someone is, theyre heavy on top lol. I prefer to be facing eachother and i def love having him thrust up into me. It allows for deeper penetration and creates extra wetness hehe. Plus it makes my body go nuts until we both bust one 🀣
#FeelFreeToList #SwitchPositions
Which feels better for youβ€” the thrust up or the bounce down?
When he thrusts up
When i (the girl) bounce down
When i (the guy) thrust up
Vote C
When she bounces down
Vote D
When i (the guy) thrust in/bounce down
Vote E
Haven't experienced yet
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 mo
You can take and compare this question 2 ways #1 Do you like it when you or the other person controls your orgasm? If they thrust/bounce then theyre taking charge. #2 If you thrust up, do you guys do the same when masturbating. Or do you girls compare his thrusting up to when you're being fingered? I do and it feels like the best massage ever
66
15