26 d

If a guy is overly handsy does it mean he's new to having a girlfriend/dating or because he's experienced?

Anonymous
Because I feel like if a guy has never been with a girl, he'll be overly excited and try to rush into everything... kissing, rubbing arms legs back, grabbing and playing with boobs.

And experienced guy would take things slow... he knows how a girl works. girls need time.

I only ask because this guy has been super touchy with me from the beginning (months ago when we first started hanging out... but they were light touches like touching my back when walking or putting his hand on mine). now they we are getting closer (almost boyfriend and girlfriend) he's been more handsy... like how I described in the first paragraph.

this guy has never dated by the way, we have the same friend circle. he's like a immature boy who plays sports and video games outside of school lol. and the other day when we tried to kiss, I could tell he wasn't experienced. tongue action right away? even though it wasn't a makeout... no sex at all. he always tries to stick his tongue out like 5 sec into the kiss... and opening his mouth big (saliva got all over the area above my upper lip from him lolll).

so you see how I think he's unexperienced? do you guys agree?
If a guy is overly handsy does it mean he's new to having a girlfriend/dating or because he's experienced?
Add Opinion