2 mo

What do you think of Women who sing/dance about there pussy and booty?

jasco
Example Cardi B. Do you think these girls are empowering to women? Do you think there empowering to black people? Do you like there songs? Me personally uh no not really, i dont see women who sing about shaking they ass every where empowering, nor do i think it's a good idea to look like someone who just got dick down not to long ago. You wanna know what i think is empowering, its not the traditional standards for sure, but i think a women is empowering when she is dressing up so that other women will know what empowerment is, not a thot. I feel like a black person is being empowering when she/he shows what to do in life in order to succeed. Cardi B everyone knows it fuck her way up the ladder and there are lots of shows, videos and many other things that can prove this. I think what empowerment in general is when you stand up to something that is bad and you show the right way to do it. How is singing a son about shaking your ass everywhere and talking about your wap ( pussy) empowering?
What do you think of Women who sing/dance about there pussy and booty?
Add Opinion