20 d

Guys, Am I just starting to let my insecuritiy get to me? by the way I’m his first girlfriend ever? Read info? 6 months relationship?

Anonymous
Recently had an argument about following naked girls&only fans. I found out he was hiding the only fans pictures when I hid my own naughty ones. He deleted them straight away&explained he’s bored of regular porn. That even though it’s abit of acting the girls in vids look like actually enjoy it. He said to me straight out he has paid cuzit’s like $10 videos/pictures. That to him it’s just a personal wank collection. I said I don’t understand it still&I’m insecure about it. He says he can’t look at only fans anymore cause he will end up thinking of discussion¬ wanking. Thislead to him tellin me he still has an girl’ whom he wanted to bewith but couldn’t she is too far away. He said she’s special tohim cause they both know about each other’s darkest sexual desires&understand it. She post regularly on Snapchat stories&tumblr her porn/nudes. That’s how met her. My boyfriend admitted he has looked at her storybut hasn’t contacted her sincewe started dating. He says he knows she probably still likes him. I trust that he hasn’t contacted her, but wonder why he would keep her snap, pics&vids just incase we break up (his words) He said if I can’t trust him, then might as break up. He said that if we’re to ask him to delete her, he’d refuse. He worked hard to get her SnapBack be4 we even started going on dates/talking. he doesn’t want be type or guy who begs again if we break up. He admitted he still likes her but not in love with her. he used to still have other girls photos but deleted them a month in. He would like to be civil with the girls he past had things with because there’s no beef. He said he’d do the same with me if we were to break upHe said he wouldn’t have explained it if he didn’t care for me. that he was afraid of telling me and didn’t want to cuz it’s very dark secret of his. He’samazingHe wants to fly to his family and tells me he has thoughts at times of marrying me one day. He’s already started saving&making plans to move in2gether.
10