19 d

How should I start the convo?

GraysonPonchot
I met a 16 year old boy a couple days ago. He lives a few states away from me and he is just visiting my family for a bit because his mom is good friends with my parents. So we are in the same house every night. We play mine craft every night just because why not. The thing is I want to give him a blowjob just to see how it is. I don't want to seem like a dumbass. Can someone give me some pointers and tell me what to say? What are the chances of him rejecting a free bj?
19 d
Oh yeah.. this is the weirdest part. I have a girlfriend and he knows it. I just want to try everything once and my girlfriend said that It was ok for me to try stuff.
18 d
I asked him and he said yes. Part of the time he kept pushing my head into him. I hated that. He came in my mouth without telling me too. Awful experience... I'm sorry for all of you girls out there that experience this.
How should I start the convo?
1
4