19 d

Why would a man try to impregnate a woman he wasn’t seriously dating?

Anonymous
A while ago I met this guy. We ended up having a one night stand. We had met up with the intention of having sex. He met me at a bus stop. We were walking to his place at night, but we started kissing and touching along the way. I guess we got pretty aroused because we just decided to head into the nearby woods and do it there on the spot. I told him to wear a condom and he said he came prepared and he would. We were out in the woods in the dark and I couldn’t really see, and it turns out he lied. There was no condom. He came in me. When I realized what happened he said he wanted me have his babies. I made sure to take a plan B. We weren’t dating. We weren’t even friends. A month later he actually did knock up a girl and then 9 months later he abandoned her and now she’s a single mother. Like wtf is up with that? Why would he do that?
12
2