16 d

Watery clear semen? Is this just precum?

Anonymous
When my guy and i have sex, he usually cums inside my vagina. Most of the time when he cums in my vagina, his cum is a watery white liquid. Sometimes it is normal and thick and white. But other times, it's watery and just... clear? But it always runs out of my vagina and is pretty noticeable. Sometimes there isn't as much as other times and I'm worried about. why it. is. clear sometimes? Is that just precum? I've heard that if a guy's semen is just watery and doesn't have a color that it's just precum. He tells me that he always cums though and he seems to moan and enjoy himself. Surely even though his semen is clear sometimes doesn't mean that he is only giving me precum right? What could the watery clear cum be? Does it mean he isn't getting good orgasms with me in my pussy? Because when I blow him, his cum always looks normal and when he cums in my ass it looks normal too. His cum is only watery and clear when he cums in my vag. Could this mean my vagina isn't getting him off very good?
Watery clear semen? Is this just precum?
Add Opinion