16 d

Is it fair to break up because you can't achieve vaginal orgasm?

Anonymous
We have been together for three years and he is my first partner. I haven't managed to orgasm through penetration. I understand many women't don't, and it's not his fault. We have tried everything but at this point we've both just given up on my vaginal orgasm. I can cum through clitoral stimulation, and he provides that - after he's done, and by the time he is, I already lose all interest because I just don't feel anything by then.
I used to rub my clit during sex, but in all his favourite positions it's kinda clumsy, and I feel like, if I have to do all the work by myself, then I can just masturbate rather than going through all the work for sex that brings me nothing. At the beginning stage of the relationship I was thinking 'oh well, I at least enjoy the closeness' but that's dwindled now.
Also, he hates when I am not clean shaven. I prefer it trimmed, waxing is painful and shaving is a hassle that gives me rash. I do it for him, but I really don't want to anymore.
Tbh I was a lot more sexually satisfied when I was single and only masturbated. At least I knew it would always end in orgasm. And now... it's like exercising for years and not getting any results ever.

Is it selfish to break up over this? He is an amazing person and a great partner, and I don't really want a break up. But I really don't want sex anymore either, and it's not fair to try to keep him in sexless relationship.

TL;DR Can't cum during sex, is it fair to break up over this?
14
2