17 d

What are your thoughts on nudism amoungst family members?

Anonymous
When I was growing up my parents were very conservative about anything body related, so much so that even as an 18-19yr old I was embarrassed to take my shirt off in public.

Since then I have actually gone the other way and now I enjoy visits to nude beaches etc.

When I have a family of my own I want our house to be much more open about things than mine was growing up.

I would like everyone in the house to be comfortable with and accustomed to a certain level of nudity and hopefully I can teach them healthy attitudes towards the body and that sex is not the first thing you should think of when you see a body.

I am not saying I want everyone walking around naked 24/7. But some examples might include having a swim in a private backyard pool with no swimsuit, walking between the bathroom and a bedroom or sharing the bathroom (for example if someone needs to wash their hands or brush teeth while someone else is using the shower).

What are peoples thoughts and opinions on this?
3
2