17 d

Are some pussies too ugly to fuck?

Anonymous
This is an ugly pussy but this question is really not asking about cats!
I answered a question from a female user who complained that her friend with benefits told her that she had an ugly pussy. I can't really relate because in 50 years of dating and sexual relationships, I've never seen an ugly pussy. I have a notion of what the ideal girl would look like, including what she would look like between her legs, but I've never met the ideal woman and I've been very happy with many women who were not like that ideal at all. When their panties came down, I was glad to see it. "Hello, lovely pussy!"

Have you ever rejected a girl because of the appearance of her pussy? If so, what was it about her pussy that was so disturbing?
I've never seen a girl's pussy except in porn
I've seen girl's pussies and never saw one that I thought was too ugly to fuck
I've seen girl's pussies and seen at least one that was less than ideal, but I still had sex with the girl
Vote C
I've seen girl's pussies and seen at least one that I thought was ugly, I still had sex with the girl, but did not want to fuck her again
Vote D
I've seen girl's pussies and seen at least one that I thought was ugly, I still had sex with the girl, and would have been happy/was happy to fuck her again
Vote E
I've seen girl's pussies and seen at least one that I thought was so ugly that I wouldn't have sex with the girl
Vote F
GirlGuy
Are some pussies too ugly to fuck?
2
13